Buying your home with The Stowell Group
Whether you are just dreaming, or in the active stage of your search for a home The Stowell Group is here to assist you and guide you to the home of your dreams... We understand that buying a home maybe somewhat stressful so we have a plan in place to assure that your home buying experience is great and stress free!
- Home buyer consultation- we want to get to know you, find out what your goals are and most importantly what you are looking for in your new home. During our first meeting we will go over the entire home buying process explaining each step. If you know what to expect the stress level goes down, you feel more comfortable and are able to enjoy this exciting time in your life!
- Financing- unless you are paying cash you will need to secure financing to purchase your home. I can assist you in getting pre-approved by recommending the services of professional loan officers. They will review your financial details and advise you on the type of loan that fits your needs best.
- Viewing homes- this is the fun part that buyers enjoy the most. We will make sure that you see all the properties that meet your criteria, provide you with information about neighborhood amenities, schools, parks as well as current real estate trends.
- Making an offer- Congratulations! You have found that perfect new home in that great neighborhood you have always liked. We will help you determine the market value of the property based on the most recent sales of comparable homes. Next step is to make a strong offer that we will present to the seller using our excellent negotiation skills. Once all the terms are agreed on we have a ratified contract!
- Various inspections- the following inspections are customary in Virginia: home, radon and termite inspections. We will assist you in making arrangements for applicable inspections and be preset for them. An appraisal will be done on the property by the bank to establish the market value.
- Pre-settlement walk-thru- we will visit the house one last time prior to closing to make sure that it is as it should be per the contract
- Settlement- Closing day is often an emotional day for buyers, the final step in the process to making that new home yours! Once the paperwork is signed and the funds are transferred and the process is complete! You are now the new home owner and can move in!
This is just an overview of the buying process. There can be many more detailed steps involved, but we work diligently with all of our buyers to make the process as smooth and stress free as possible.
Immaculate end unit townhome loaded with upgrades! Bright with extra windows on each floor. Dream Kitchen package, hardwood, granite, SS appliances, upgraded bathrooms, ...
Limited service agreement. Buyer's Agent will contact Seller directly to have acces to property and submit offers to Mark Sturges
MODERN BRICK COLONIAL REVIVAL STYLE HOME W/ SPACIOUS, OPEN LAYOUT, SPRAWLING CABINETRY & EFFICIENT FLOW. Ideal for entertaining or multi-generational households w/ privat...
"Elkton Gettysburg" model. Hardwood floors main level, upstairs, hallway, library/office, Gourmet kitchen, granite countertops, gas cooktop, wall oven, and breakfast ar...
Fabulous end model townhome featuring full finished walkout bsmt.Terrific floorplan highlighted by kitchen-family room combo,kitchen island, with tons of cabinet space. ...
**Professional Pics taken Thursday 6-29-17.**Model-like home loaded with upgraded fixtures throughout. Great location off RT.15 and 66. Composite Deck off huge kitchen wi...
- Bldg.Market Center Co
Lovely home in a popular golf community. New hardwood through main level. will store new roof before settlement. Updated kitchen w corian counters, ceramic tile floor and...
Beautifully designed kitchen, laundry room w/W&D, expansive living room backing to woods. Upgraded cabinets, flooring, granite and backsplash. Resort style amenities at c...
- Bldg.Dominion Valley
Build to suit on large, flat lot! Commuter dream & close to shops & restaurants!
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX. Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Real Estate Company. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All listing information copyright MRIS 2017. Last updated:
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…