Buying your home with The Stowell Group
Whether you are just dreaming, or in the active stage of your search for a home The Stowell Group is here to assist you and guide you to the home of your dreams... We understand that buying a home maybe somewhat stressful so we have a plan in place to assure that your home buying experience is great and stress free!
- Home buyer consultation- we want to get to know you, find out what your goals are and most importantly what you are looking for in your new home. During our first meeting we will go over the entire home buying process explaining each step. If you know what to expect the stress level goes down, you feel more comfortable and are able to enjoy this exciting time in your life!
- Financing- unless you are paying cash you will need to secure financing to purchase your home. I can assist you in getting pre-approved by recommending the services of professional loan officers. They will review your financial details and advise you on the type of loan that fits your needs best.
- Viewing homes- this is the fun part that buyers enjoy the most. We will make sure that you see all the properties that meet your criteria, provide you with information about neighborhood amenities, schools, parks as well as current real estate trends.
- Making an offer- Congratulations! You have found that perfect new home in that great neighborhood you have always liked. We will help you determine the market value of the property based on the most recent sales of comparable homes. Next step is to make a strong offer that we will present to the seller using our excellent negotiation skills. Once all the terms are agreed on we have a ratified contract!
- Various inspections- the following inspections are customary in Virginia: home, radon and termite inspections. We will assist you in making arrangements for applicable inspections and be preset for them. An appraisal will be done on the property by the bank to establish the market value.
- Pre-settlement walk-thru- we will visit the house one last time prior to closing to make sure that it is as it should be per the contract
- Settlement- Closing day is often an emotional day for buyers, the final step in the process to making that new home yours! Once the paperwork is signed and the funds are transferred and the process is complete! You are now the new home owner and can move in!
This is just an overview of the buying process. There can be many more detailed steps involved, but we work diligently with all of our buyers to make the process as smooth and stress free as possible.
Modern End Unit Townhouse ready for immediate move in shows better than new! Offers 3 bedrooms 2.5 baths. Upgraded bathrooms, Gourmet kitchen, hardwoods, granite, SS appl...
Beautiful home in cul de sac location w/park like back yard setting**gated community w/amenities galore**2 story foyer, spacious living & dining rooms w/crown molding & ...
Immaculate hm shows pride of ownership. 2 Story lr, loads of windows, 1st flr master br/off loft on upper flr. Full fin bsmt w/full ba, walk out level. Lots of storage. ...
JUST REDUCED!!! Well below appraised value and real estate estimates!!! Gorgeous, expansive Hampton Estate Model in Dominion Valley Community, Impressive Dual Stair Entry...
- Bldg.Dominion Valley Owner's Asso.
Price reduced on this lovely Cedar II model in 55+ award winning community of Heritage Hunt**Open concept floor plan**2-sided fireplace*dining room with pass-thru window ...
- Bldg.Heritage Hunt
Exquisite Craftmark Home*1+ AC in Coveted Oak Valley*Backs to Woods*7100+ sq ft*All Fresh Paint*All New Plush Carpet & Pads*Hardwoods*Formal Living & Dining Rooms*Main Le...
- Bldg.Oak Valley
Immaculate and move in ready! Home backs to trees and features wide open floor plan, tiled kitchen, large deck for entertaining, large master suite w./ walk in closet, b...
Beautiful home in popular Heritage Hunt! FRESH PAINT! Main floor living, with additional space for guests on the upper level with bath. Wonderful screened porch in the ba...
VICTORY LAKES COMMUNITY**LOCATION! ~Feels like Single-Family Home, 4 BR,2.5 BA, Car Gar**2-Story Foyer Enters to Living Rm joined to Dining Rm**Brand-New Floors**Fam Rm w...
Dual Master Suites offer spacious rooms, and en-suite bathrooms, expansive deck, gourmet gas kitchen, Quartz countertops, stunning hardwoods and oak stairs. Closing Cost ...
- Bldg.Haymarket Crossing
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX. Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Real Estate Company. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All listing information copyright MRIS 2017. Last updated:
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…