Welcome to our New Homes section
Why new construction?
Home buyers who decide to go forward with a new construction home, whether pre-construction or “immediate delivery” (a spec home that is already completed) appreciate the fact that their brand new home has never been lived in and it includes an extensive builders warranty giving the buyer a piece of mind.
A lot of area builders offer great promotions and incentives like free finished basements, extensions, upgraded kitchen appliances, granite counter tops as well as closing costs credit. If your timing is right you can make a deal with a builder for a brand new home built just for you!
Other benefits of buying new construction:
- Many home builders will allow you to customize your new home- for a cost you can alter the floor plans to make the design suit your needs even better
- Upgrades and selections- you can add upgrades, especially structural, that cannot be done or will be much more expensive after the home is built. You select the cabinetry, counter tops, flooring, tiles and fixtures. Fun stuff! You design your home the way you want it and it will be unique and one-of-a –kind!
- Lower cost of ownership for the first few years- replacing a roof or a heating system is very costly. When you are a home owner you are responsible for repairs and maintenance of your home. The chances of a new construction home requiring any major repairs within the first few years are remote. Comparing to an existing home this makes it a lower cost of ownership for the first few years by far.
Hire your own REALTOR®!
Before you start hunting for your own new construction home, know this: the sales associates at the model home or construction office work for the builder and represent their interests, not yours. While most builders and sales agents are honest, you should always protect your interests by hiring your own agent. Brokers are welcome at new homes developments so there is no additional cost to you. The advice and expertise of a real estate agent is invaluable!
Get a Home Inspection
Even though the home is brand new it is always wise to have a Home Inspection done by an independent Home Inspector who will examine the house and point out any defects or mistakes that were made during the construction. It’s better to be safe than sorry!
If you are looking for a new construction home in the Haymarket area contact The Stowell Group today! Artie and Paulina have an intimate knowledge of all the new homes communities. They have an established relationship with many area builders and will be a great resource for you I finding your next home.
New home Search
Large lot on cul-de-sac in gated community with sunset views over Lake Manassas. 5bd, 6 1/2 baths on 3 fin levels. Gourmet kitchen stainless steel, 2 dishwashers, 2 ovens...
- Bldg.Saranac Community Association
Exquisite Estate Built 2012 on Premium Lot backs Woods! Model Home Quality! Over $200k in Upgrades & Extensions! Thousands Less than New! See Virtual Tour! 6 BR/5.5 BA on...
Located in sought after Dominion Valley CC. Main floor includes gigantic great room, gas fireplace, kitchen, powder room, formal dining, laundry, office and sunroom. The ...
Big Price Reduction - 2 years young. Entertain in style - large fenced yard, deck and fire pit. Enjoy music inside and out from built-in sound system. Well designed c...
Almost new! 9Ft. Ceilings, Beautiful hardwood floors, Main level DR/Den/or Library. Custom gourmet kitchen, granite countertops, breakfast bar, upper level with 3 bedroo...
- Bldg.Madison Crescent Hoa Inc.
*Why Buy New? Move In Ready 2-Car Garage Luxury TH w/ Upgrades Throughout*Amazing Kitchen w/Granite, Center Island Breakfast Bar, SS Appliances & 42" Cherry Cabinets*Glea...
- Bldg.Heathcote Common
OPEN HOUSE SUN 1/18 1-3PM! Beautiful Almost New Brick Town Home Facing Common Area With A 2 Car Garage! Spacious & Open Floor Plan With Office / Bedroom On Main Level. ...
- Bldg.Heathcote Common
Stunning END UNIT Townhome Style Condo LIVED IN FOR JUST 2 YEARS!*1 Car Garage Plus Full Size Driveway*Amazing GREAT ROOM w/CATHEDRAL CEILINGS!*Tons of Natural Light thru...
- Bldg.Somerset Crossing Condominiums
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX. Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Real Estate Company. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All listing information copyright MRIS 2015. Last updated: January 25, 2015