Welcome to our New Homes section
Why new construction?
Home buyers who decide to go forward with a new construction home, whether pre-construction or “immediate delivery” (a spec home that is already completed) appreciate the fact that their brand new home has never been lived in and it includes an extensive builders warranty giving the buyer a piece of mind.
A lot of area builders offer great promotions and incentives like free finished basements, extensions, upgraded kitchen appliances, granite counter tops as well as closing costs credit. If your timing is right you can make a deal with a builder for a brand new home built just for you!
Other benefits of buying new construction:
- Many home builders will allow you to customize your new home- for a cost you can alter the floor plans to make the design suit your needs even better
- Upgrades and selections- you can add upgrades, especially structural, that cannot be done or will be much more expensive after the home is built. You select the cabinetry, counter tops, flooring, tiles and fixtures. Fun stuff! You design your home the way you want it and it will be unique and one-of-a –kind!
- Lower cost of ownership for the first few years- replacing a roof or a heating system is very costly. When you are a home owner you are responsible for repairs and maintenance of your home. The chances of a new construction home requiring any major repairs within the first few years are remote. Comparing to an existing home this makes it a lower cost of ownership for the first few years by far.
Hire your own REALTOR®!
Before you start hunting for your own new construction home, know this: the sales associates at the model home or construction office work for the builder and represent their interests, not yours. While most builders and sales agents are honest, you should always protect your interests by hiring your own agent. Brokers are welcome at new homes developments so there is no additional cost to you. The advice and expertise of a real estate agent is invaluable!
Get a Home Inspection
Even though the home is brand new it is always wise to have a Home Inspection done by an independent Home Inspector who will examine the house and point out any defects or mistakes that were made during the construction. It’s better to be safe than sorry!
If you are looking for a new construction home in the Haymarket area contact The Stowell Group today! Artie and Paulina have an intimate knowledge of all the new homes communities. They have an established relationship with many area builders and will be a great resource for you I finding your next home.
New home Search
Spectacular Estate - Model Home Condition! See Virtual Tour! Drenched in $200k+ Upgrades! Stunning Commercial Grade Palladium Kitchen! Expanded Great Rm! 5 BR/5.5 BA & Pl...
Fantastic new price*unparalleled finishes in gated resort style community*2 story foyer & family room w/ coffered ceiling* stunning gourmet kitchen, gleaming hardwood mai...
RUN, DO NOT WALK!!! Absolutely Stunning home - everything you could possibly want for and more! Tastefully done! All the bells and whistles! Gourmet kitchen with bump out...
- Bldg.Villages Of Piedmont Hoa
Absolutely gorgeous Oakton by Craftmark ~ Elegantly laid out spacious and open floor plan featuring stained in place hard wood floors, huge rooms, dual stairs, gourmet ki...
** OPEN HOUSE Sunday April 19 from 1pm to 4pm ** Priced to Sell - Only 3 years young - Hardwood floors throughout the main level - Large gourmet kitchen with granite cou...
End Unit In Dominion Valley 4 Bed/3.5 Bath 2 story foyer. Formal living & dining rooms. Upgraded Kitchen, Open Floor Plan. Hardwood floors on main level. Master opens to ...
Luxurious END UNIT Carriage Home in Exclusive Gated Golf Community*JUST BUILT IN 2012*3 Finished Lvls*GOURMET KITCHEN w/Stunning Cbnts,Granite,Stnlss Appls*HARDWOOD & TIL...
- Bldg.Dominion Valley Country Club
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX. Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Real Estate Company. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All listing information copyright MRIS 2015. Last updated: April 28, 2015