Selling your home with The Stowell Group
When is comes time to sell your home The Stowell Group will be ready to assist you. For a real estate transaction to be successful a set of critical events must occur. Below is a list of services we provide to our clients…
- It all starts with a home owner consultation- it’s very important to us to get to know our clients and to find out what your motivation and goals are
- Evaluation of the terms of the contract, the strength of the buyer’s qualifications and guidance in how to compare multiple offers
- Pricing- determining the value of your home based on the market conditions and the most recent sales of comparable properties
- A written marketing plan tailored particularly to your needs detailing what specifically will be done and when it will be done
- A written marketing reports containing information on the local market conditions, recent sales and any essential information that would influence the pricing or sale of your home
- A consultation with a professional stager and tips for getting the home ready for showings
- Professional photos of your home and the community amenities
- A full color, high quality brochure for prospective purchasers to take along with featuring the details and multiple professional pictures of your property
- Just Listed postcards targeting carefully selected prospective buyers as well as email campaigns to area Top Buyers Agents
- Individual property website
- Curb Shoppers sign riders allowing buyers to text for instant info while they are right in front of your home.
- Open Houses- exposing your home to buyers just starting the home search or without realtors
- Advertising your home utilizing dozens of online sites, social media and publication
Our ultimate goal is to help you achieve the highest possible price for your home in the quickest time but it is also very important to us to create a great experience. To take the hassle out of the transaction we will supply you with a sample copy of the sales contract ahead of time and to save you time an Electronic Signature Capability is available to you. We will be present at the home inspection, the appraisal, the final walk through and closing. From the time the contract gets ratified till the settlement we will stay in touch with the lender, buyers’ agent and the title company to make sure everything is going smoothly and on schedule. Throughout the years we have compiled a significant database of vendors, licensed contractors and various service providers so we can be a good source of referrals for our clients. If needed, we will arrange appointments and be present for any work that needs to be done if you are not available.
We have your best interests at the center of the transaction at all times.